Pick a website package that's right for you
Essential Website Package
- 5 Pages
- 50+ Mockups To Choose From
- SEO Friendly
- Fast Turnaround Time
- Completely mobile friendly
Custom Website Package
- Complete custom branded design
- E-commerce solutions
- Unlimited pages
- Lowest prices guaranteed
- Completely mobile friendly
- SEO friendly
Currently on sale! Save $10 a month.
- Monthly site maintenance
- Security checks 24/7
- Monthly site updates
- Fastest site load times
Secure your domain name now
- Annual renewal to make things easy
- Widest selection of domain names
- Acquire domain names instantly
- Secure and reliable
Web site add-ons
Save yourself time and fill up your calendar by letting your site do the work for you.
- Let customers book classes, schedule appointments, or reserve items
- Book one-on-one appointments or multi-person events
- Offer special pricing for groups, days, or individuals
- Show availability in the customer’s time zone
- Require confirmation, offer free cancellations – it’s all up to you
- Send reminders and reduce no-shows
- Never get double-booked
- Manage your calendar, your way – including syncing with Google Calendar
Photography Booking Feature
Save time and make more money. Get client approval, fast.
- Send your collections to multiple recipients at once and receive individual selections from each of them.
- Delivery final images to your clients.
- Protect your photographs from image theft. Add watermarks, disable right-clicks and more.
- Your Branding is essential to your business. Add your own logo, adjust colors, and even use Google or Adobe (Typekit) Fonts to make it your own.
- Elevate your communication workflow and gather feedback like never before.
- Define a selection goal for your online proofing galleries, that your clients need to fulfill.
- Let your clients download proof images from a collection.
- Dealing with large collections that contain lots of images? Import enables you to import images directly from a directory on you webserver.
Eye Catching Crafted Websites
Our thorough website process
1Client Intake And BrandingAfter receiving the completed intake form, We begin branding the website with the necessary digital imaging requirements. This is inclusive of any company logo, company business profile, fonts, colors, and images provided.
2Content IntegrationWe integrate the content provided according to our page layouts for our basic web design. Once we’ve completed the branding phase of our web build, we integrate the content provided using the chosen template’s inner-page layout which includes the Home Page, About Us Page, Contact Page, and up to two pages of your choice.
31st Revision CycleOnce we’ve completed the branding and content integration, our expert web managers review the first revision prior to submission for review. We provide you insight into the website in preparation for your first revision phase.
42nd Revision CycleDuring the second revision process, we focus on the following feedback points, image changes, content integration, banner elements, social media links, and if a revision is required, the implementation will follow accordingly.
5Pre-Launch Quality AssuranceOnce the revisions have been conducted and the necessary implementations completed, our Quality Assurance team scores the website and performs an in-depth review, ensuring the website is mobile-friendly and dynamically responsive for modern browsers and devices.
6Website MigrationOnce our QA team and developers complete the Quality Assurance process, we begin migrating the site to your host provider. During this period, our developers will require the access to hosting so please ensure the access credentials and tokens have been provided.
7Post-Launch Quality Assurance And HandoverOnce the site has been migrated, our Quality Assurance team goes through the site once more to ensure the site is fully functional and working as intended through our predefined checklist.